Keyboards and joysticks are sadly lacking when it comes to controlling virtual automobiles and for those seeking more realism and the ability to put your high speed driving skills to good use the Gamers Cockpit GT3 Racing Simulator Gaming Chassis could be the answer.
Here’s what you get:
- Holden Racing Red or Ford Racing Blue chassis
- mounted Autotecnica ‘Monza’ Race Seat in either red/black or black/grey
- PlayStation 2 or Xbox 360 Pro console
- Choice of three Logitech steering wheels
- G25 racing Wheel
- Driving Force Pro
- Drive FX Wheel
- Samsung 940MW 19” LCD monitor
- Logitech X-230 2.1 speaker system
- Gran Turismo 4
- Rally Evolved (for PS2 model) or, Project Gotham Racing 3 (Xbox 360 Pro)
Prices start at AUS$2895! And go up to AUS$3250! so for the terminally addicted only then!